I’ve submitted a Premium Finance case through another program before and it took a longtime or was declined. What makes American Premium Finance different?
Sometimes cases will not go exactly as planned; that is a given in our industry. However, many other facilitators will simply give up on a case because they don’t understand that there are other options yet to explore. We’ve been doing this for a very long time and are acutely aware of all of the “ins-and-outs” of seeing a successful case through to fruition. Avoiding the common mistakes that other firms may make on a regular basis is where our value can be truly appreciated. We know how to make a deal work for both you and your clients so that everyone is happy.
We are prepared to assist both those who are just starting to understand Premium Financing and those with a track record of experience. Either way, we are here to help and support you. Our pricing is based on the level of participation and role that you would like to play. No matter what, you as the agent will be compensated and retain YOUR client.
What is Your Process?
Our program is designed to meticulously circumnavigate the complicated and often cumbersome process of Premium Financing. We spend a tremendous amount of time and effort in preparing our cases because, in the end, that is what it takes to see them implemented successfully.
Here is a brief outline of our process:
- Frame-up and evaluate the viability of the case. Designs may need to be changed to give us a higher probability of successful implementation.
- Pull HIPAA and Medical Records and “shop it” informally, even to the companies that we may not necessarily want the case to be placed. This can lead to a healthy competition among carriers, potentially deriving a better final offer for your client.
- Package the case for submitting to funders and insurers in order to seek the best offers.
Top Reasons that Premium Financing Often Fails
1) It is sold improperly as “free” insurance
2) Offering a canned product (one size DOES NOT fit all)
3) It takes too long
4) Unfavorable underwriting
5) Insurance company withdraws offer
6) Financing company withdraws offer
7) The process becomes too complicated
8) Going it alone
Allow us to show you the professional, successful side of premium financing. We have the systems, the experience and the expertise to do it right, from beginning to end.
Call us, any time on +1 888-557-4019
Connect with Travis on Google+